Your personal data is safe with us
Responsible for the treatment
The interested party who provides Kalapa Clinic, S.L. with their personal data through our website or other means (for example, social networks) is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:
Kalapa Clinic, S.L.
Registered office at Calle Gran de Gracia, 15, 1º 1ª, 08012 Barcelona.
Telephone: 616 66 75 09
Purposes of data processing
At Kalapa Clinic, S.L. data processing is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
1. Contact the sender of the information, respond to their solicitation, request or inquiry and follow up later.
2. Manage, where appropriate, the contracting of the services requested by the USER, their billing and collection.
3. Manage, where appropriate, the USER registration process on the Online Platform.
4. Make, where appropriate, the USER profile to offer them content and services in a personalized way. Newsletter and chat if applicable.
5. All purposes are limited and related to the main purpose of the business, which is the management of treatments and therapies based on industrial hemp and their monitoring through professionals and other related services.
Duration of data processing
• The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the services are maintained. Once said relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the eventual responsibilities derived from the service are prescribed.
• The data for the management of inquiries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year or as long as mutual interest persists.
• The data for the sending of commercial communications and the elaboration of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your willingness to delete them. (A specific consent is required)
Legitimation for data processing
• The legal basis for the processing of your data for the above purposes is the execution of the corresponding service.
• The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest of the parties, either due to the validity of the contract or consent. On the other hand, the data will remain for commercial purposes in compliance with mandatory regulations and until the prescription periods are exceeded.
• The provision of explicit or unequivocal consent.
• The satisfaction of legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our clients the contracting of products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes. (Consent required for neswletter).
However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this treatment of your data, being able to do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
• The basis for sending commercial communications to non-client users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect in any case the request for products, but the data processing for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
Communication of your data
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
• To our team of doctors
• To Mailchimp to send offers or communication of interest to them, as a proven entity in the sector.
• To the financial entities through which the collection and payment management is articulated.
• To competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Origin of your data
The origin is from the interested party and their legal guardian or parents. The data processed is of an identification or basic level in general. It may also be especially sensitive, mainly health data, which requires explicit consent.
Anyone who provides us with their data has the following rights:
• Customers can exercise their right of access, rectification, opposition or deletion at the address that appears in the information provided earlier in this policy (establishment either by email or at the address at the beginning of the letter), as well as through our website. We also inform those potentially affected that they have the right to request the right to the portability of their data, where appropriate, to the limitation of the treatment carried out when the purpose no longer exists or the specific opposition to a specific treatment.
• The interested party or the client affected by the treatment, has the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
• Finally, the affected client or user has the right to contact the Data Protection Agency or another competent control authority, an entity that manages any aspect related to the application of data protection regulations and where the user can report or defend your interests if you consider it appropriate, the website is www.agpd.es.
Your data is not sent outside the European Union and, where appropriate, it would be necessary to request your express consent.
Third party data
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established in said precept.
Updating your data
In the event of any modification of your data or if you detect that any data is erroneous, please notify us for its correction, in order to keep the data updated.
Additional Information: Information channels:
1º.- Email: email@example.com
2º.- Telephone: Calling our customer service telephone number 616 66 75 09 where our staff will assist you
3º.- In the establishment itself. Calle Gran de Gracia, 15, 1º 1ª. 08012 of Barcelona.
Updated on December 9, 2020