What are cookies?
- We can collect information about your computer, including, where applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how you browse our website.
- For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general use in our shop using a cookie file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies help us to improve our website and to provide a better and more personalized service. In particular, they allow us to:
- Estimate numbers and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and to personalize the site for you.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return back to our website.
4. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or you cannot take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings so that you reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
Foreign cookies to our site
To offer a customer service, we use Zendesk Chat, which allows us to identify which country of origin we are writing to. This helps us to determine what language should be used by our customer service department.
To collect the session of the user accessing the site, to identify statistical information related to used engines and search terms, languages used, Internet service providers, origin of visitors in relation to the country and navigators, Senders (websites visited immediately before), duration of visits, start pages, exit pages, and interruption rates among others. This information is collected and used only to improve the use of the website and is not sent to any third party.
Our web site uses Google Analytics to track web traffic and among the elements that are used are:
- Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time he visited the web.
- Record the date and time of access to any of the pages on the site.
- Check the need to keep the session of an open user or create a new one.
- Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the site with statistical effects.
How to disable the cookies
The user can, at any time, choose which cookies they want to work depending on the type of browser that they are using.
- Chrome, at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox, at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer, at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9