What are cookies?
- We can collect information about your computer, including, where applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how you browse our website.
- For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general use in our shop using a cookie file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies help us to improve our website and to provide a better and more personalized service. In particular, they allow us to:
- Estimate numbers and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and to personalize the site for you.
- Recognize you when you return back to our website.
4. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or you cannot take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings so that you reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
The user can, at any time, choose which cookies they want to work depending on the type of browser that they are using.